Sunday, August 7, 2011

August UFO Challenge

#7 was the UFO picked for August by Judy. i had been dreading this one. first....i pieced it about 6 years ago and no longer cared for it. second...it was a monster 112" x 126"...what was i thinking?   so, i chopped off about a foot of borders....it is now 102" square....much easier to deal with.





I had embroidered 18 blocks so used 16 in the quilt and made 2 pillow cases also.






I used white Bottom Line thread on the top and pink Glide on the bottom...unbleached muslin for the backing. and the panto Pollyanna




I imagine i will put this on eBay and see if anyone wants it. if you happen to just love it and want to buy it...just let me know. I'm sort of slow so it probably won't hit eBay for a few days.

Are you working on your August UFO Challenge?


2 comments:

JudyCinNC said...

I love the simplicity of this quilt. Would make a lovely picnic quilt. Beautiful quilting. Judy C in NC

Donna~~ said...

Very pretty how the colors blend like a gingham plaid--looks perfect to cuddle under on a cool night!

Search This Blog