Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Bowl is full

I finally decided to put buttons and beads in my Fill-A-Bowl.  there were 15 slots to fill. you turn it over and fill from the bottom.


It is kind of heavy with all that stuff in there. i taped the bottom shut once i was done....just in case. LOL



I tried to arrange the colors so they were all different. i didn't think until i flipped it over....whatever you put in first....will be at the top.



And it is hard to estimate how much stuff fits in there. the slot is about 1/2" wide so large buttons get stuck. and if a piece falls in the wrong spot you will never get it back out.



So, if i ever want to use any of these beads or buttons i will have to take them all out. ... unless i figure out how to do it differently. it's a shame to put anything IN the bowl and cover up the pretty buttons. so i just put my tshirt yarn in there.



I like to have different and unusual things at the studio and i think this bowl qualifies. i like it.

Do you have anything unusual in your studio?




2 comments:

sammi said...

The only thing unusual in my studio is a basset hound who weighs 110 lbs! I would be thrilled to trade him for your beautiful bowl.

MaryAnn said...

The bowl truned out great! I have a moose in a raincoat, from Maine! he's about 6" tall hehehe!

Search This Blog