Monday, December 31, 2012

Git 'Er Done ... January

I have joined Judy again this year to finish up some UFOs and quilting. this year instead of calling it a UFO Challenge....it is the Git 'Er Done Challenge. each month you list 4 things you will git dun for that month. my list for January is:

1.  Finish the last 3 fairy applique blocks. these are large 22x30" blocks. it takes a lot of tracing and cutting and fusing. i can do it.

2.  Make selvage binding and put on blue/green selvage quilt. first i have to finish quilting it....should be done tomorrow. 1 more row...maybe a few inches past one row.

3.  Quilt up a top brought to me today by my friend. It is for a special friend of ours....i have about 10 days to get it done.

3.  Quilt my friend, Marquita's quilt. it's a small one so i shouldn't have a problem.

After all that....i shall continue on with my many UFOs. will pull out a few tomorrow and see who gets to be first. 

You can join Judy and I also. go to her blog and read all about it.  www.patchworktimes.com

Make the list .... check

Get busy .....   check ...

tomorrow


4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yes you can do it...good luck!

DeeDee said...

Great list - have a great month

Beth in MN said...

Wow, a nice amount of quilting for others to get done. Can't wait to see the applique' blocks. Quilty good luck!

Anonymous said...

A lot of quilting! I'm going to have to look back at your fairy blocks. I've been doing a CQ project with flower fairy centers. =)

Search This Blog