Sunday, May 3, 2015

Progress on the graffiti at the Duck

I just got back from a couple days at the Duck.  I put up the red, orange, green and blue sections that i had glued up at home. now i only have the purple, brown and black section left to do on the right hand side.

O R G B section.jpg

Orange section is rather small. at the top of the orange section there is a little creature that looks all spiky. if you thump his head.....there is a light that flashes about a dozen times. i have thumped the poor little guy....a lot. haha

orange red.jpg

Red section has a small slinky on the bottom....see it?

red  slinky.jpg

Pay attention to that plane that is camoflauged

green  plane.jpg

Open the plane and get a gator....haha

green plane open.jpg

green blue.jpg

Glad i found some gears....i like them

blue top.jpg

I filled the cow cookie cutter with beads.

blue bottom.jpg

I found a button in the gift shop several years ago and it says 'Doing strange things in the name of art'.  i love that button. so, i dug out my graffiti blocks and put them up in the entryway. they are not glued down...just sitting there.

doing  saying.jpg

I used different blocks...wood, foam, etc.  different sizes.....i like it

doing.jpg

And in another corner i used blocks again to spell out "graffiti rocks".  

graffiti rocks.jpg

I also got my house numbers put up. and a few more blocks around the door.

house numbers.jpg

I am going to graffiti the wall next to the front door next....on the inside. i believe i am going to do a scene. i drew a tree with a boy on a swing and a rainbow when i was down there. when i go next time i will cut a piece of luan to fit that space and start on that.

I will have more pics on my blog later this evening or tomorrow to show other things i did while i was down there. hung up a bunch of veggie pics on the dining room wall.....added more stars to the star wall.....and found the cutest veggie people.....bought them all.....and put them on a shelf above the doorway. 

I am in love with graffiti stuff....and this will be the craziest house in the neighborhood. hahaha  i'm gonna be the crazy lady that the mothers in the neighborhood warn their children about. 

No comments:

Search This Blog