This has marinated long enough....since December, 2013. and it has languished on the frame for a week...sheesh....i am such a procrastinator. but, done is good. I used boards from RS Design for the quilting...called circuitry. easy pattern, goes quickly.
It was a panel of little garden blocks with bunnies, butterflies, frogs and birds. i cut those into pieces of 4 and then put a couple borders of brown selvages around them.
The border is brown selvages, too.
The backing is two pieces of fabric i had in my stash that were a similar print, one a bit darker than the other.
I used the part of the backing that i cut off after quilting for the binding.
It is 70x88.....used Glide gold for the top and a Bottom Line reddish orange for the bobbin.