Saturday, January 15, 2011

I have the best friends

My quilting girlfriends surprised me at this week's class and gave me a present. they are all just awesome.

Isn't this great?


It is a heavy plaque and has a place on the back to hang it but i feel more comfortable with it sitting on the floor...it can't fall from the floor. it is about 12" across and almost an inch high. It has a place of honor in the entryway of my studio. It is in memory of my Aunt Sophie. When i inherited my huge fabric stash from Aunt Sophie i shared it with all my quilting friends.

This is a 3D plaque and says "We come from the earth, we return to the earth....and in between we garden". and everyone signed it on the back. my quilting friends are very special to me....as was my Aunt Sophie.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

That is so cool. It is great to have such special friends, cherish them always, I do mine!

Search This Blog