Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cross stitch progress

I have been pretty regularly stitching every evening on my Amish cross stitch picture so i have made quite a bit of progress since the last time. i am determined for this not to wind up as a UFO. LOL


I have a wedding quilt to make for my cousin's boy for end of April. i have a pattern and started to cut out the blocks. it is a lot of cutting and stitching but seems to go quickly. i have 6 blocks done so far. it will be a king size quilt and i believe i need about 136 blocks so i need to work on these every day. my calendar is getting full of projects.


I had dropped my camera when i was working on the Duck last week and it cracked the case. so it is off to see if it is worth fixing. since it will be about 8 weeks before i hear about it my sister lent me her camera to use in the meantime. so at least i can take pictures to share with you.

Stay warm and keep stitching.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Great progress on the cross stitch! You go girl!! Really makes me want to pull one of my projects out. This quilt is looking good to, I love the colors!

Search This Blog