Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Baltimore Album quilt

I quilted a Baltimore Album top for my sister. it has been here .... waiting .... and waiting .... for so long that she forgot about it. that is so sad. i wanted to do something custom on it but couldn't make up my mind. so in order for it not to sit here 6 MORE months .... i put a panto on it and called it good. 


I embroidered the blocks for her and she put the top together.


I love those different colored squares down the sashings.


Sort of a primary color theme. love that sashing fabric. i had some of that, too, but think i used all of mine.


Cool vase


Back was a muslin


Panto was Plush Plumes by Judy Allen. this panto was very wide .... 16" i think. by the time i had rolled 4 or 5 times i was squeezing to get it in. the last roll i had to get a bit creative. LOL


Glide thread on the top and Bottom Line in the bobbin.

I'm going to the Duck on Saturday, so will see my sis then. she has another quilt or two for me to do. i need to do better on the next one.

Back to laundry.


No comments:

Search This Blog