Sunday, September 1, 2013

I quit .... you can have it.

I got this book on paper pieced veggies a few years back. i had such high hopes. LOL  but i am now defeated and give up. this quilt is not going to happen. rather than throw the whole shebang in the trash .. i am willing to send it all to whomever would like to have it.    the book, the blocks i have made so far, and veggie fabrics that i have....there are lots of them. 


Here are the veggie blocks i have made thus far:
Asparagus


Carrots


Celery


Corn


Eggplant


Onions


Peppers


Tomatoes


And the block that did me in.   .... green beans. 


Here is the rest of the green bean stuff ....fabrics and pattern copies


If you want to tackle this just leave me a comment and i'll send it all to you. i figure that is better than trashing it all. there is much more veggie fabrics .... i just didn't get a pic of them.

There are many, many more veggie patterns in the book. the patterns are for straight line blocks (which is what i used) and curved piecing blocks. (shudder!!)  LOL

Whadda think?  wanna give it a go?  leave me a comment here and email your name and address to me at brunerwoman@yahoo.com    and i'll send it on to you.

Good luck

1 comment:

shirley said...

I have a taker on the veggie blocks. let's all pray for her. LOL

thanks, Donna

Search This Blog