Friday, September 13, 2013

Fractured sept 13

Well, i was a slacker on this project this week. i only pieced 7 blocks. but since i did more than 10 last week....i am ok with that. and i will be gone all this next week.....so nothing will be done next week.  bummer.  the week after that will be major catch up.


I decided i needed to proceed like Vicki was....from a corner. getting these blocks oriented correctly is a pain in the you know where. when i am finished i will either become a drinker or require mental help. when it is time to move them around to move the colors around a bit .... oh...i just don't want to think about it. LOL

But, Vicki, i love the pattern.


4 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Congrats on your progress -- I'm still at the gathering fabrics stage!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I agree the layout is a little tricky, especially since I'm making mine a row smaller all the way around and I needed to crop the layout then.

HaveTrumpetWillTravel said...

You've made excellent progress and it's looking great so far.

Vicki W said...

lol! It does require some mental gymnastics but I love it.

Search This Blog