Monday, April 24, 2017

April UFO Challenge

Judy pulled #1 this month....which was my Manasses quilt. i still needed to piece 4 corner blocks, put it all together and then quilt it. it was a wild month, but i got it done.

Here is #1




The other thing i quilted this month was Grandma's Country Album I .. design by Robert Callaham



There was a bit of piecing done, too.

..Mitosis


..Heart with blue selvages


..Signs of spring


..Birch Trees


..Yellow and black selvage stars


..Some blocks to use up trims and zippers





..Ricky Tims Legacy quilt block for April

..I'm working on some patchwork circles. cut out with my accuquilt machine. black circles are wool felt. I have 2 finished so far, but have about 20 cut out and ready to put together


..Some selvage baskets....inspired by Anita Schackelford's quilt that she rescued and re-did. so far, i have 2...it will be set on point and when quilted, will have flowers in the baskets. these will go pretty quick once i get back to them.




..Split Personality


And I believe that is all that is going to happen this month. I am leaving town on Thursday to go to the Paducah quilt show and spend some time with my sister. be back next month.

I still need to do the April block for Buttermilk Basin, too. perhaps i need to get that together today. haha

Hope your month was successful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your Manasses quilt turned out beautifully! Love the quilting!
You've had a busy month...congratulations!

Katie said...

What wonderful quilting on your Manassas quilt. And what a nice bunch of other projects this month, too.

Vireya said...

Love the way you quilted the Manasses quilt! Thanks for showing the back so we could see the details.

Search This Blog