Sunday, April 16, 2017

Two more crazy block ideas

I saw this on Facebook....their colors were different, more muted, but i like bright and shiny. the black circle is wool felt.  i got new circle cutters from AccuQuilt, so i HAVE to use them...right? patchwork circle is 5"...black circle is 6".... block is 8". I'm going to use my machine to applique it down...probably in variegated colors. 

test block.jpg

And this one I can blame (um, credit) to Anita Shackleford....in her rescue quilts. 

Leftover selvage blocks become baskets....to be filled with quilted flowers. the plain half is feedsack. blocks are 9"...will be set on point.

selvage basket.jpg

OK...maybe i'm done...for now.  i really need to get to quilting. 

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I really like the circle block!

Search This Blog