Wednesday, January 10, 2018

All Flannel...#10 UFO piecing project

Technically, I am now finished with my UFO challenge for the month. This was the piecing project. But, like the last one, it would be nice to get it quilted this month, too.

It is all flannel. It all came from my Sharon stash. haha   There was some mountain man fabric, so I cut it into 4 1/2" squares....and there were all different colors of a leaf pattern....so i cut that up, too. and wound up with this.


The mountain man's cabin. i found enough green flannel stripe for the sashings


Bears and racoons. Some of the little blocks were pieced to make 4 1/2".  like the one next to the bear. there are quite a few of these. i used every little bit. haha


There were 13 squares left over....so i added them in the border. that allowed me to use this great stripe for the border....just had enough. i just have 1 purple block left. it will find its way into another flannel scrappy quilt one day.


I have a box of scrappy flannel pieces, i just have to think of how i want to use them. 

No comments:

Search This Blog