Sunday, January 14, 2018

String Theory

This is why I am cutting out hundreds and hundreds of 3 1/2" pieces....it's madness i tell you. hahaha
The pattern is called String Theory

pattern.jpg.2ee647285ad4c13f0af108db4dc913bc.jpg

The good news is that there are only 9 blocks. they are 20" square

5a5b9b0aab176_redblock.jpg.e013682451bf6b3f0ad85d939d5097eb.jpg

Of course, I had to make one to see how it went. who knows when the rest will be finished. 
I was in the middle of cutting out little pieces...while the embroidery machine was humming along..... when the embroidery machine made strange groaning, gasping noises and locked up....well, crap.  machine is less than 2 months old..... place i bought it is 3 hours away. guess i'll be making a trip up to my sister's earlier than i planned. got to finish up her second quilt so i can take it to her when i drop off the machine to be fixed.  now, the cutting of little pieces is on hold also....that only happens while the embroidery machine is going.

This is NOT how i planned my day. sigh!!

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Oh, I like that! What book is it in?

Search This Blog