Monday, July 9, 2012

Stashbusting took a step backwards

I am so close to my goal of using 300 yards from my stash for the year....but i'm afraid i took a step backwards the other day.

The Quilted B is closing her store. and sent me an email to let me know that fabrics were now 50% off. oh my!....i HAD to open that email. LOL

Here are the results:


I am trying to stay with solids, dots and stripes these days. they kind of go with everything.


I seem to have quite a few browns here. these were all in the 5-6 dollar a yard range (on sale).


Sometimes there was 2 or 3 yards of it left....sometimes less than a yard.


I wound up with 27.5 yards.

If she goes to 75% off...i might be in big trouble.

There will be new projects in the future with these fabrics....

Later

No comments:

Search This Blog