Sunday, August 17, 2014

Random Rail Fence I Spy

I stole this idea...hahhaa....from Riel Nason. her blog is The Q and the U....at  www.quispamsisquilter.blogspot.com

You cut 2.5 inch strips and sew them all together....like the jelly roll challenge.  then cut them into 12.5" long strips. use 6 and make a rail fence block. turn every other one in the opposite direction.  quick and easy.


Can you find the hedgehog?


Find the knight


Where's the gingerbread cookie?


I see money...do you?


Crayons and pencils...ready for school.


Love those NYC taxis


This is 56x68".  i put a crazy green and purple border on it. i figure some kid will have fun with it.

My next one will be more controlled...size wise....and will use the same color fabric between the I Spy pictures. ..... it's in the works.  stay tuned.



No comments:

Search This Blog