Monday, October 27, 2014

Serving Our Country

Another one quilted. not even sure i should count it......it is really small....27x36.....took about 20 minutes to quilt. hahaha    but, hey, one more out of the cabinet.

I couldn't find the date when i pieced this together....but it's been a couple of years at least. 


These were blocks from my Aunt Sophie stash. a couple of times i tried to put them in the thrift store box to donate....but couldn't do it. i'm glad i put it together.


I just did a simple wavy line across....kind of like a flag waving.


And look at the back.....that's the reason i had to keep them. fronts and backs. 


I believe i shall donate it to the local Veterans Home and put a label on it with names of my dad, son, and husband and which service they were in. 

It's kind of cute.

No comments:

Search This Blog