Saturday, September 12, 2015

Alphabet pieces for the Duck

I had a bunch of tiny alphabet beads and decided to use them for some of the tiles going around the top of the dressing room.

First there is the alphabet....each letter made from its own letter. and i actually found stuff in my graffiti to use for each letter. i'm not sure what that says about me. haha

alphabet.jpg

alphabet close.jpg

And the quilting words that i asked for help with....thank you all for assisting me when my brain was dead.

quilting words.jpg

quilting words close.jpg

I definitely had to add my name and the date.  and i just happened to have a little pink Duck.  

name date.jpg

name date close.jpg

Sometimes i feel so sorry for the people who will have this house after me.  hahahahahaha

But i am having so much fun. 

No comments:

Search This Blog