Almost everything in the to-be-quilted cabinet is large-ish....and i wanted to do something smaller that was quick....so i took this one out of the rotation. I finished piecing it on December 12, 2015. The blocks were done on the embroidery machine, and then i colored in some of it to make it a bit more colorful.
The sashings and border is a cute print of old-fashioned sewing items.
Size is 42x55
Here are the blocks
The blocks have lots of cool doodles plus needle and thread, buttons, tape measure, dress form, scissors, spool of thread, marking pencil
I like the block with the dress form best....just because i have collected a few of them.
The back is a bright blue from the stash. Quilting was done on the Baptist Fan board.
Top thread was a Glide light blue; bobbin was Bottom Line medium blue
Now I have to go load a larger one.