Thursday, March 2, 2017

Happy Snowmen

These blocks were appliqued by me with my embroidery machine. the snowmen parts are 2 layers of old feed sacks.

front.jpg

My sister pieced the top.

1.jpg

She wanted a Christmas panto, so I used Holiday Lights by Willow Leaf Studio

panto.jpg

You can see the panto better here.

corner.jpg

The cute little snowmen

2.jpg

I quilted it for her and she will put on the binding

3.jpg

4.jpg

This will hang in her Christmas bedroom at the Beast.

5.jpg

6.jpg

I like the slanted pieces in the borders

7.jpg

8.jpg

She got a Christmas fabric on sale for the back

back.jpg

Threads used were Glide light olive for the top; Bottom Line statue for the bobbin

thread.jpg

This panto quilted up pretty quickly...less than 2 hours.

No comments:

Search This Blog