Monday, March 27, 2017

Toss Up ... from Australia

OK...more HSTs....don't say a word. haha   thank god for Thangles is all i can say.

This came about back in December of 2016.....in an Australian Quilt Along. The instructions were to make many, many HSTs.....then, the final instructions were to just piece them all together....willy nilly.  So, if you are looking for a pattern here, forget it.

My sad story is....this fabric line ... called He Loves Me....came out several years ago. I bought massive amounts of it because i loved it at the time. I mean, dozens and dozens of yards of it. ( I still have some left).  At the same time, I also bought 3 quilt patterns to make awesome quilts from this fabric. you know where this is going, right....i never made one. single. one. of. those. quilts.  sigh!!  the patterns are long gone to the thrift store... at least i didn't cut out pieces at the time. So, here i am, years later....using up these fabrics.

It is 52x60"

front.jpg

I just love this panto...by Karen Thompson, called Curvy Weave. I believe it was shared here by Kim. 

overall.jpg

close 1.jpg

close 2.jpg

Back....same fabric line

back.jpg

Top thread was Glide gold...bobbin was a blue from Superior called Highlights. i had never used it before and it was great...no problems.

thread.jpg



No comments:

Search This Blog