Thursday, February 15, 2018

Canadian Women Memory top is pieced

I used 140 of the 150 blocks and black sashing....with the Canadian leaf in the middle to represent the different sections of Canada. It is 83" square.

This was a year long process, so glad this part is finished.



Here are some closeups


Some blocks has a LOT of pieces


And some blocks were really simple


I used all kinds of reds and white/cream/beige


Some blocks (like the heart) might not be oriented properly, but i'm ok with it.


The blocks finish at 6"...so some of these pieces are tiny


I managed to keep up for about the first 9 months.....we got 3 blocks every Tuesday...


But, then came flea market time and I fell behind.


I like the middle block


Don't know when it will get quilted....some day.

No comments:

Search This Blog