Sunday, February 4, 2018

January UFO Challenge....#10

January was a busy month....I got all my projects finished, though.

Judy pulled #10...

In quilting, my #10 was Critters Alphabet...that was a fun one


It was done so quickly, I picked another #10....and did some hummingbirds in baskets


My #10 embroidery project was some Southwestern blocks....I got them all embroidered....and pieced into a top...it is pretty bright. I have a cousin in Arizona that I hope will give it a home.


My #10 piecing project was some flannel blocks that I had cut out.....this is how it came together.


Along with all that, I quilted 2 quilts for my sister and one for a local church.

I pieced a couple other things.....and started a few new projects. haha

I have been out of town for a few days, so it is time to start on February's #1.




1 comment:

Lynette said...

Hey, good UFO work - with triple lists! I'm impressed. I got some good UFO work finished up, too, and - yes - I also started a few new projects. . . I've come to firmly believe that just can't be helped in January's!! :D

Search This Blog