Sunday, February 19, 2012

Marquita's Mystery Quilt

I haven't quilted anything for my friend, Marquita, in several months. but recently she brought me three tops to quilt for her. here is the first one...a mystery quilt.


She says she doesn't like it much...but i sure do. but i like scrappy quilts.


It is a joy to quilt for her...her piecing is excellent.


And her quilt tops are straight and square.


And she presses and trims.


What more could you ask for?


She didn't want custom quilting done on it...so i did Baptist Fans with my Quiltazoid. i think that always works for sampler/scrappy quilts.


I think she's gonna like it more now...at least i hope so. she now lives about 3 hours away....so i will leave this at quilt class tomorrow so she can pick it up

Later

No comments:

Search This Blog