Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Snow is good for SOMETHING...

After my two self-imposed days of being home bound by snow....i got some stuff finished. we won't say they WOULDN'T have gotten done without the snow days....but it certainly helped.

I have my February Color Pallette Challenge finished. remember i am not quilting them until the end of year and will put them all together into one quilt.

Vicki's color pallette from the figs ...



Became this..


It is 17.5" x 23.5" and i used Kona cottons. i made 8 blocks...here is one of them



I rather like it. wonder what next month will look like.

Another project i finished in the last 2 days was my Home and Harvest wallhanging. well, the top is finished....it might get it quilted next month.


This was fun...wool felt is nice to applique with



I am waiting for my black batting to arrive so i can quilt it



Hubby says the flowers in the border look like eyeballs. now that is forever in my mind. LOL



Can't decide if i want to hang this at the house or at the studio. there really isn't room at either place but guess i'll make room somewhere.

Now...back to our regularly scheduled program of quilting. talk to ya

Later

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Oh my gosh, it's fabulous!

Search This Blog