Saturday, April 20, 2013

Friendly Folk

In my flurry of piecing UFOs ... i pieced a small wallhanging kit last night. it is called Friendly Folk and is a folk art quilt. i saw it hanging in a quilt shop in Edwardsville, IL some years ago and bought it on a whim. i finally got it put together.


It was a simple top ... with good instructions.


All the fabrics for the top and the binding were in the kit.


The little pictures was a panel that you cut apart.


I don't know if you can see the dark green flange between the last border and the white border.


It just looks so cute ... i am going to hang it at the Duck ... when it gets quilted... and the Duck has walls to hang something on. hahahaha


It came to about 40" x 60"


I like when things come together quickly and easily. wish all of life were like that. now my next project is going to take some thinking and figuring and scratching my head.

If i make any progress, i'll show you ...

tomorrow

No comments:

Search This Blog