Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spiderman

I had a Spiderman panel and coordinating fabrics sitting around for a while. don't really remember where i got them....i know i didn't buy them. it was his time in the queue.


Glide black thread for most of it....So Fine turquoise on the background


I just stitched around everything.


It just seems that it is upside down to me. if the name wasn't on the quilt....i would have had him the other way around. guess i never watched Spiderman as a kid .... i presume he spent a lot of time upside down. LOL


He was in the Marvel Comics family.


This is the piece i used for the backing. it came with the panel .... along with the binding fabric....spiders and webs.


I have probably a yard of the binding fabric left and about a FQ of the backing fabric. don't know what i will do with that....but will hang onto it for a bit....perhaps something will come to me.


Spiderman needs a home. do you have a child or grandchild that needs a Spiderman quilt to drag around? it's for sale. i believe it measured about 35" x' 45".

My list of things to do for April is coming along nicely. i only have one more quilt to do ... it's one for my sister. probably start it ....

tomorrow

No comments:

Search This Blog