Saturday, February 1, 2014

Yesterday's accomplishments

The good thing about all this cold weather, rain and snow and ice is that i spend a lot of time stitching blocks together and time in my recliner appliqueing blocks. no studio time these days.

I have finished block #3 of the Block Rockin' series. this one is for Lithium. sad to say....i don't know them.


And this beauty is Maple Leave Trio from the Grandma's Country Album quilt.


I did get 3 more blocks in the Grandma's quilt fused together but haven't appliqued them down yet. so you'll have to wait a bit for those.

Yesterday i did something to my knee. i just bent down to pick up a small trash can and felt something pull on the inside of my knee. it doesn't hurt to walk...unless going uphill....it seems to hurt more when i sit....i guess because the knee is bent and it pulls it. if it is not one thing....it is another. seems life is still against me in February. January was a bit rough. let's hope this doesn't go on all year.....i have things to do. 

Will go sit in the recliner, rest my knee, look at the mail and perhaps stitch on a block or two.

See you later.

No comments:

Search This Blog