Sunday, July 16, 2017

Split Personality

I started this several months ago.....probably 8 or 9 months.  Every once in a while i would piece a block. I finally decided this month to go ahead and finish piecing it and get it off the design wall.

The pattern is in a book by Thomas Knauer called Modern Quilt Perspectives. I have made 2 others from his book and plan to make 2 or 3 more. His quilt patterns just speak to me.


There were 15 large blocks and 5 half blocks connecting these to the red section. it was easy to do...just tedious. Those are 2 1/2" blocks


I used a few different neutrals in white and creams for the background.


My top came out 80 x 82"


Not sure how it will be quilted yet....his quilting design is pretty intense.


So, one piecing UFO finished and one to-be-quilted UFO added to the cabinet.  It's a vicious circle. haha


No comments:

Search This Blog