Sunday, September 30, 2018

UFO finishes for September

Well, my embroidery machine died early in the month....and is still in the shop...so, embroidery UFOs did not get completed. I was working on two...

Hola Mola ....


There are 3 different sizes of each and I am making them all.


I think these are so darn cute


And...lighthouses....which was my #4 that Judy picked.


I got these 4 blocks finished before it died.


But, since I didn't have an embroidery machine....a lot of quilting got done.

Birds of a Feather

2017 Buttermilk Basin BOM


Cats


Finger Puppets Alphabet


Crumb Blocks with brown borders


I Love U doll quilt


Kindred Creatures by Laurel Burch


McKenna Ryan's Home Tweet Home


Mitosis (this was my #4)...


Christmas Snow Globes table runner


Christmas Scenes


String Theory


The Rainbow Quilt


And, 4 doll quilts





And i did get a couple of tops pieced. This is Architectural Gem


And, Meow....different cat prints


And I cut out the parts for Misty. I saw this ad for the fabric line in a magazine and liked it....so,


These are my borders and binding


And, these are the block pieces.


Now, I am anxiously awaiting the new number for October to see where that takes me. hope everyone had a great UFO quilting month. I actually have a bit of space in the to-be-quilted cabinet.




No comments:

Search This Blog