Friday, February 14, 2020

4 Patch I Spy .... with Orange

And the fun just keeps going. I found more blocks that had been pieced that had orange sashings, so i figured that would work for the February Orange Challenge from Judy Laquidara. I am on a roll for this month....I never would have guessed I had this much orange.

This is what the blocks looked like when I pieced them on August 13, 2019. I think I was at my godchild's when I did these....babysitting her dog.



This is how it all came together. I like how it looks like half blocks around the edges.


I found enough orange to match the sashing so it could have a bit of a border. It's not very large...approx. 50x60"


Makes nice 4 patch I Spy blocks.


I have a whole drawer of Halloween fabrics....and we know that holiday has a lot of orange. who knows what might be next.


No comments:

Search This Blog