Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Lime Green Halloween

Well, I believe I am finished with Orange for February. no sense in using up ALL my orange....right?

So, these Halloween blocks have been pinned on the design wall for way too long....months.  I finally finished embroidering all the blocks. Yesterday I cut them into sizes divisible by 2...4 inches...6 inches.. 4x6 inches... 8 inches ... 10 inches.

Then I got out my graph paper and figured out where to place them. Got the border on this morning.

Here it is...

 It came out 48x68. It's kind of child size, but not sure a child would like it. But I have a cousin who will love it.


Here are close ups of some of the blocks.


I like the kids dressed for trick or treat.


This little gal is selling her pumpkins


There were a few smaller things


One of my favorite blocks


One more thing that is a finished top. One more thing in the to-be-quilted piles. haha

No comments:

Search This Blog