Monday, February 10, 2020

Coral and Aqua...with some gray

In the spirit of February is Orange....I dug out this UFO. We'll pretend the coral is close enough to orange to work.

Several rows were already finished....and the gray patches were sewn on....and the rest of the HST blocks were put together, so I just needed to sew the rest of the rows together.

This is what I got...


Plan A was to have the gray patches over the whole thing.....but, since it has been marinating for a while.....and I really wanted it finished....we went with plan B....and ditched the rest of the gray and just put the rows together. Works for me. haha


I'll use the rest of the gray patches in something else.


I bought the coral and aqua fabrics together in a bundle, so it works well together. The blocks are 6" and it is set 10x12, so is about 60 x 72.


This was the inspiration photo....copied from Mary Johnson's blog. 

And now I am on to another Orange for February....it is also part of another UFO.  Should be finished before the end of the month.



No comments:

Search This Blog