Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Snowy Village

Today was a day of finishing up a few things. These Snowy Village blocks...and the train blocks....have been hanging on the design wall for quite some time. So, today I decided to piece them together.


The blocks are done on the embroidery machine. I used old feed sacks for the fabric. The middle blocks needs just a bit of border to fit the train blocks. I had some thin red and white stripe that worked well. And then had some larger stripe for the border.

Some of the train blocks...
The engine and coal car ...



Some passenger cars...


Some cargo cars.... 


There is a train station and a barn ...


A school ....


A cafe ...


Several other houses and establishments... and a bench to rest on ....


At least now I can say it is pieced. Hopefully will be quilted before I die. hahahaha

No comments:

Search This Blog