Thursday, February 13, 2020

Orange Madness

It's amazing that I found this much orange in the studio. I searched everywhere. Got UFO triangle blocks....9 patches left over from other projects....some 4 patches....even some HSTs...  and it all became this.

It's about 70 x 85"  Can you find the 2 selvage blocks that are pieced diagonally?


A row of 4 patches....


A row of 9 patches...smaller ones...


And larger ones....


A lot of bits and pieces became scrap blocks....rows and rows of them....


Even some HSTs...



These triangles were part of a UFO from a couple years ago. I had enough of them to make a row across the middle and another row down the side.


There is still some orange fabric on the shelve, but all of the selvages are used up and the bits and pieces are gone.

Today I searched for more orange UFOs....after all, there is still some February left.  I managed to find 3 bags with things cut out that were orange......stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Search This Blog