Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Green Selvage Square Rounds

Don't you love my original titles of my quilts?  hahaha

The green selvages were once again overflowing their box and about to overflow a second box. i must like green.

Someone showed me the pic of this quilt ..... although the pic was all different colors....so it was a kind of quicky top.  it is about 72" square.

And since it has a foundation....it has a bit of heft to it.



The green rounds are 5" wide.  i alternated the black rounds with 3" and 2".  the middle black square is 12". the final black border is 5".


I just started on one side and went around..clockwise. might be my favorite way to add rows around a quilt.

Can't decide if i should embroider something in that middle block or just leave it. what say you?


No comments:

Search This Blog