Tuesday, December 31, 2013

189

For folks who keep track of such things....like me....hahahaha

I emptied 189 spools of thread in 2013.  that figure is up from 2012....which was 160.  



Let's see if i can't make 200 in 2014. I'll bet i can.

I am on a mission to use up fabric and thread. i cleaned out the studio today and filled 5 boxes with fabrics that are going to the thrift store. along with a few more things that i know i will never get around to....embroidery blocks....baby quilt......cutouts for dresden plate. something has to go. so i pitched everything i KNOW i wouldn't use or didn't like. i do use a lot of ugly fabrics for a base when i am doing selvage blocks.....so i kept a bit for that. 

The idea is not to buy any fabric in 2014 and keep track of how many yards i use. 

The goal is to use:

200 yds of fabric
200 spools of thread

and quilt up those 100 tops in the to-be-quilted cabinet. 

I am going to be very busy in 2014....starting tomorrow.  i may have to give up sleeping. i really don't need 7 or 8 hours of sleep every night....do I?

Happy New Year people!!


1 comment:

Vicki W said...

There's no doubt in my mind that you will meet your goal and then some!

Search This Blog