Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Laurie's dresser scarves quilt

I am working on a quilt for my friend, Laurie.  she sewed a bunch of dresser scarves onto a large piece of white fabric. and there is an embroidered card table cover in the middle. she said to play and do my thing. haha  i love that.

Here are a couple sneak peeks. that spot just cried for feathers.


I'm just getting started....quilting around the scarves and basically sewing everything down.


There will be a whole lot of fun going on in the coming weeks. i am going around the embroidery first.


That purple line down the middle will disappear. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.

Dresser Scarves

Search This Blog