Monday, March 14, 2011

Cabin Cats #1 is done

The first in the series of Cabin Cats quilt tops is pieced. it came out 76 x 88 and i used 5.25 yards for the top and binding. those borders are a bit wavy so will probably take some tucks before quilting. i didn't measure....just kept going round and round...hahahahahahah.....will pay for that when quilting.

This is going to be a fun experiment to see how many quilts i get out of those 8 bolts. now that i have frittered away most of my day on this....i better get to doing a bit of quilting.

6 rows of borders.....hahahahahahahahaha

But i feel like i'm on a roll may be cutting out some Take 5 blocks soon. LOL


No comments:

Search This Blog