Wednesday, November 5, 2014

ABCs on felted wool

I do a lot of alphabet quilts. there are so many machine embroidery designs that i like and i can't resist them.


This one was pieced December 16, 2012 and quilted on November 5, 2014...almost 2 years in the waiting.


I threw in some number blocks also so i could get an even number of rows.


I love these designs....they are digitized really well.


And sewing them on the felted wool was a dream...not a problem at all.


I love all the bright colors and the cute animals.


Well, maybe a vulture isn't 'cute'....


Quilting was done in orange thread in the square in a square design...quick and easy.


Peach Glide thread on the top and Bottom Line orange in the bobbin.  love that striped binding...matches the sashings.



I think some child will love it.

No comments:

Search This Blog