Thursday, February 5, 2015

Let's Go!!

Another little finish for today. i have searched for 2 years back and cannot find when i embroidered these blocks....but the top was pieced on January 18, 2015.....this year, folks.  and i quilted it today.....less than a month since it was pieced. that might be some kind of record for me. haha

front.jpg

I just did a large meander...less than an hour....start to finish

1.jpg

I'm not crazy about the vehicles...not sure why i bought them.

2.jpg

They are only 4" and i usually like my embroidery larger

3.jpg

And there were only 10 designs....so i just left 2 blank blocks

4.jpg

It just doesn't speak to me

5.jpg

Kind of small, too...about 40" 

6.jpg

Back is a sort of cream with light blue dots

back.jpg

Thread was my usual combo...Glide on top, light blue; So Fine on bottom, aqua

thread.jpg

But, it is done and out of the cabinet. surely, there is a child somewhere who will like it.

No comments:

Search This Blog