Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Martin's Quilt

This quilt was made by my sister. when her daughter moved from Savannah, Georgia, up the coast to Maine or Rhode Island.....i forget....one of those tiny places....her friend, Martin, volunteered to help her move and drove the moving truck.  thank God for Martin.....that meant my sister and I didn't have to move her. LOL

front.jpg

It is rather large...between queen and king size.

close 1.jpg

Martin requested camo colors. haha

close 2.jpg

I used a panto called Star Swirl

panto.jpg

Absolutely nothing shows on the back...thread blended right in

back.jpg

This is the panto

star swirl.jpg

Glide Sienna for the top; Bottom Line goldish for the bottom

thread.jpg

Martin just bought a new house and has a housewarming party coming up at the end of the month. so, this is going to my sister on thursday...hopefully, if there is not a snow blizzard.....so she can get the binding on it and mailed to Martin. 

Now, back to my regularly scheduled program....my quilts. haha

No comments:

Search This Blog