Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Comfort and Joy, section 3

Section 3 is an angel....every Christmas quilt needs an angel. this block went together easily and with no problems. you have a choice of putting the crow there or not....i like him. the pic looks a little skewed but it is just that it was hanging low on the wall. 


She needs her eyes, nose and mouth embroidered. 


I like the funky stars. there is not much blue in this quilt so this was a little blue spot.  


Only 4 more sections to go. this is going so fast. it might get quilted quickly, too.

Finished a large queen size feather heavy quilt yesterday and now have a small 6 block quilt on the frame. should have it done...

tomorrow


1 comment:

Lois (AKA Onnie) said...

I love your blue, and notice you did a different block by the star. I like it. Piecing the stars almost killed me, and my grandson said, "I don't like to say this, Onnie, but your stars are crooked." I don't think he believed me when I told him they were supposed to be. Ah, the critics!

Search This Blog