Thursday, January 31, 2013

February's Git-er-done List

All of January's projects on the list gone finished. ....  see the results here...

http://www.brunerwoman.blogspot.com/2013/01/judys-january-get-er-done-challenge.html

The February list is...

1.  Quilt the top for my patient customer in Austin, Texas....she's been waiting for several months.



2.  Piece a top using the disappearing 4 patch pattern and my 'won' fabrics that were my prize from quilt class.




3.  Finish piecing the retro lines top that has been marinating for too many months.



4.  Piece together all my piles of batting scraps to make battings to be used. there are many piles of different types of batting. i could probably get 3 or 4 usable battings from all these.



That should keep me busy enough for February....after all it is a short month.....and i will be gone for about a week during that time.

I better get crackin'


3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Great job on your January goals. I just got finished sewing all my batting scraps into useable sizes. Good luck with your February goals.

Linda in Calif. said...

I have some batting that needs to be pieced too. Should I send it over? No. Well, okay. This is a nice list for Feb. Have fun with it.

Dar said...

Great results on January goals. I have a D9P project as one of my February goals too!

Search This Blog