Sunday, December 9, 2018

Child Purse Progress

This is all done on the embroidery machine. It is turning out really cute, but the work and time is incredible. I didn't keep track of my hours, but it is about day 6.....i'll say 35 hours so far.

Today I got money done...

The front


The back...   i am going to make more coins. there are no bills smaller. haha


I did sunglasses. I will do these over....the vinyl for the lenses is sort of frosted so you can't really see through them. i don't want the child to get hurt wearing them. I need different vinyl.



There is a drivers license and MP3 player

Front...



Back ...



There is a mirror and nail file...

Front...


Back...



And parts of the purse to put these things....

License and MP3 player



Mirror and nail file ....


I have learned things while doing these and the second one will be better, I believe.

But I still have a long way to go with this one.





























No comments:

Search This Blog