Friday, December 28, 2018

I Spy Hexies for sale....

Anyone interested in some I Spy pieces in a hexie shape. I have over 1000 of them.  There are more different designs than you can imagine...food, halloween, dolls, animals, cartoons, hershey's kisses, fireworks, fish, gambling, etc. I didn't cut them out....got them in a truckload deal. I have sorted them all out tonight and created 'kits'.

I have 6 sets of 150 each....$5 each set plus $2.50 postage      they are all different, but a few might be the same fabric line, but a different picture....for example, a bear with a red sweater....and a bear with a green sweater. or 2 different people from the same line....like an Elmo and a Cookie Monster. To be clear.....each set has different pieces, but if you get 2 sets, you will get duplicates.

I have 1 set of 100....$3.50 plus $2.50 postage.  No duplicates, but some from same line.

I have 1 set of 75 .... $2.50 plus $2 postage    there are more from same line but different pictures.

I have 1 set of 50 .... $2 plus $2 postage.  there are more from same line but different pictures.

If you have questions, just give me a holler. Email is brunerwoman@yahoo.com   I accept PayPal.

I probably have over 100 more, but there is only about 20 different ones....lots of duplicates. if you have a use for these, just let me know.

The lady that cut these out drew the shape with a pen and some of the hexies have this mark on the edge. I just trimmed mine off when I sewed them down. If you are going to set them in the normal way, all together, like a grandmother's flower garden, then it won't matter....the marks will be in the seam.

I used some to make this quilt.

top.jpg.f408d14f482ed6ea158545649864181e.jpg


1.jpg.9fbee4b0297f4b220a5d43472c543385.jpg





No comments:

Search This Blog