Monday, December 10, 2018

More Purse Progress

Today I worked on the little purse again. It is going quicker since I am finished with the little fiddly accessories. I got 3 'pages' done today.

The page for the credit cards... this page connects to another page, that is why the edge isn't finished yet and the little circles aren't on the bottom. but i got hungry and quit for the day. haha


The page for lotion and hand sanitizer


The page for money.....the back of the previous page. I was going to make more change, but that is all that fits in the little pocket, so there is only one each penny, nickel, dime, quarter. I need to make the mad money pocket come up just a bit for the next one. the little circles at the bottom keep the bill from going in as far as I would like it to.



But it is coming along....I might have the rest of it embroidered tomorrow, then will just have to figure out how to get it all together.

I hope Penelope enjoys it.

No comments:

Search This Blog