Friday, May 22, 2020

Big Progress

First....little progress....

May 20 ... 11 four patches ...


...12 scrappy blocks.....with some random squares in the middle.


and, 8 boxed four patches. these 4 patches were too small to stand on their own, so they needed help.


Also, I pieced the Double Boxed Squares...

It got a 5 inch polka dot border and it is good to go.


May 21 ... pieced Blue Madness I


120 6" finished blocks...set 10x12


It's about 60x72.  It's a combination of scrappy crumb blocks and 4 patches


Today...May 22....I had enough blocks to piece Blue Madness II


It's basically the same thing....combination of any of the blue 6.5" blocks that I had.


Pieced together in no particular order....hence Madness.  haha


I have 59 blocks left....not enough (yet) for Blue Madness III....but, maybe...before month end.

Today at the studio I sorted yet another large box of scraps. I thought I was finished....and found a third box of scraps.  Argghhh!!   why can't I throw this crap away. more sorting in a day or two.

And I embroidered another couple of the Patriotic blocks...Y and O.

Now, I have to go make more four patches. stay tuned for even more blue.




















No comments:

Search This Blog