Monday, May 25, 2020

Working....working

We are closing in on the end of the month and I am frantically trying to finish up my blues.

May 22...18 Blues Moon circles sewn


...Patriotic ABCs....  I know these aren't 'officially' in the 'blue' program....but they are on blue backgrounds. haha

...Bell


...Opportunity


...Yankee Doodle

May 23 ... Patriotic ABCs embroidered

...Colonies.  I have to admit it took me a bit to figure out what this said. Her font and the way she sets the letters sometimes makes my eyes say....what???  haha


...United States...I think this one is way cool.


May 24...

12 Blues Moon blocks sewn. Only 11 more to sew down.


I now have the bottom half of the Blues Moon top pieced together. great progress.

I quilted 2 rows on the Balloon Animals II that is on the frame. It should be finished tomorrow.

I am making a blue 4 patch top and I have 8 of 15 rows pieced together. I hope to finish that tomorrow or the next day.

And, I embroidered another Patriotic ABC....

...Independence


That's all I got for now.

We are having serious rain and thunderstorms .... I hope we don't lose electricity...that sucks.   We are on a hill and the water is doing a number on our driveway

Stay dry....stay safe




No comments:

Search This Blog