Sunday, May 3, 2020

Selvage HSTs for Blue May

May's color is Blue. it is going to be a busy month...I have tons of blue selvages....the box is overflowing. Last month, when I thought of this month's color, I had an idea...so, I made a block and put it in the blue selvage box to remind me of what I wanted to do. Then, I proceeded to cover that up with more blue selvages.

Well, a couple of days ago I was thinking about blue and came up with a plan for the selvages. Imagine my surprise when I pulled out the blue selvage box and discovered Plan A blocks in there. haha

So, here are Plan A blue selvage HSTs....

I had a lot of the blue floral that I wanted to use up and covering half of a block with it did the trick. The blocks will be 7" finished.


I've made quite a few of them the last couple of days. I have maybe 10 more to finish. I'm thinking of setting them 4 together like this.


What do you think.

They go pretty quickly and I might have a top pieced with these by tomorrow.

No comments:

Search This Blog